Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lazy Wednesday...

Just the night before, I planned to wake up at 8a.m. to have my work done. I woke up at exactly 8a.m. and find myself tangled up with the computer. The usual Facebook clicks. Clicked on my CityVille. My first time chatting with Uncle Lee from the States. Chatted with Naomi, my Fb friend who will fly back here next year. Then, with Uncle HH, pressured with workload. I'm counting my blessings... counting my blessings... counting my blessings... I have lots of work to do but I think I'll do it tomorrow or maybe next week. I've been struck with the holiday bug since November. It happens every year.

I'm still blogging away and it's going to be noon, soon. I seriously don't intend to do my work. Procratination takes over. I've switched on my computer speakers so that I can listen to the songs in my own blog. Like it very much. I have two more movies that I haven't watch and I inted to watch this week.

There's another party coming up this weekend. I'm the host this time round. I've hosted a lot of activities so it's Judz' turn to host. It will be a great one this weekend... three more days to work... three more days to work.. *breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out....*

I'm lazy. There... I admit that I am.

No comments: