Saturday, January 01, 2011

My New Year Resolutions... 2011

Every year, I have the same New Year Resolution. One only. That's not to make any resolution which I know I have no way of making them happen. This year is an exception. It's an exception because I say so :o) Let's see what appears in my list of resolutions:
  • Wake up at 7:15 a.m. latest by 8 a.m.
  • Hit the gym every day without fail
  • Not to do last minute work like what I've been doing every time rushing away
  • Clean the house an hour a day
  • Blog for an hour, spend less time online
  • Line up more activties with friends
  • Be nice to my own kids, close one eye when they do something that will blow me off the roof
*Crumple the list into a ball... throw it into the waste paper basket* Forget about resolutions... I'm not able to follow them... *sigh* Donkey says,"Stop making new year resolutions and start building creations."

I like the first part about stop making new year resolutions, when I read the second part *slams Donkey's head against the floor several times*
Donkey must have watched Tron: Legacy too many times. When Clu was standing before the programs, taking pride over his creation, I have Donkey in mind. No one can build creation. Creation can only be created by the creator... that's God Himself. I pray that for the year 2011, God will hit Donkey really hard with His hammer for playing god.
So, back to my New Year Resolution: Nothing in the list.

No comments: