Wednesday, January 05, 2011

A Merry Heartache...


Yeah... the title is correct. Merry Heartache... I'm happy but at the same time I'm very upset with a few events that took place these few days.

I am very happy that my youngest took the effort to mop the whole house without me asking for assistance in doing the house chores. The floor was sparkling clean. I'm grateful for that because I have no time to do anything in the other house except to work only.

It was only the second day. My precious just recovered from her 100 days cough a couple of weeks ago since the end of last year's school term. Just the second day of school. She packed her new pink school bag with books, stationery's and of all things, she packed along the flu germs and brought it home. She's down with a terrible flu and a very high fever today. I have no idea how to take care of her as her sicky days are more than her flu-free days. If the condition worsen, I'll have to take her to the hospital to run some blood test. If her immune system is weak due to her waking up early in the morning to catch the school bus, then I decide to bring her to school myself so that she can have another hour of sleep. Which will result in me having lack of sleep as I need a minimum of 8 hours or else I'll be very cranky and unproductive. Which is which? I can't sleep at 10:30 pm and wake up at 6:30am as I haven't reach home at 10:30pm. God, please keep her healthy. You're Jehovah Rapha, God our Healer...

Another upsetting news that she gave me on her first day of school was she has dropped to the second class while my pineapple stays in the first class. I'm one who's a freak over staying and maintaining and performing in the first class by hook or by crook. It wasn't her fault. She was so sick during the last term exam. I waited in school for her to sit for her exam. I've given her my assurance that I'm okay with her not performing well but I can't help it but feel so upset... *sigh*


My eldest... I have no eyes to see... napping the whole afternoon away... I have no more energy to nag with so much work and things to do. 16 years olds are immune to nagging. My pineapple... I'm hearing myself nagging more... eat lunch... stood so many hours in the kitchen, scooped food into the plates yet still have to 'invite' them to eat... eat...eat... then bathe... bathe... bathe... followed by DO HOMEWORK~!!!!! When are they going to do things automatically? If I don't nag, they'll be asking how come I didn't tell them what to do... *faint*... I have the feeling they enjoy being nagged at...

No comments: