Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Facebook Shutdown...

Yeah... it has become the hottest hoax circulating around and I've read from so many shoutouts. I wonder who spread the wildfire. It's such a lousy joke saying that Facebook will shut down on the 15th of March. It's a great relieve to read from this news article that it's just a hoax from dunno which imbecile...

I'll be quite lost without Facebook. Facebook is used widely to stalk people and I know I get stalked as well. It is also used to take a peep into people's life and also to keep everyone updated about what's happening. I use Facebook to upload my photos and I have quite a collection of photo albums which I know it's quite impossible to keep in real life. It's also a great place to have a chat and to fool around when there's nothing much to do and there's not enough time to go out except for a few minutes online.

Without facebook, I'll miss my donkey. And I'll also miss the depressing asshole who shares depressing songs and experience with patients which shouldn't be shared in public... Between the donkey and the asshole, I prefer entering into donkey's site. There are more things to look around and donkey can be so amusing at times. Asshole is just plain boring and at the sight of asshole's latest photo, I almost fainted... he has grown so old just over a year... haggard should be the right word. It has been a daily habit to visit donkey and asshole like I own their page... at times the itchy fingers feel like changing every thing and give them quite a scare. Imagine I upload my photos and remove theirs...

No comments: