Monday, January 31, 2011

Nothing Is Impossible by PlanetShakers

Ho~! Ho~! Ho~! I know most of you who come to my blog actually switch off my music. It's not noisy... it's good music. Humour me for once, switch it on.. it plays automatically, close your other windows with other music, then sing-a-long. Make sure your volume is switched on full blast. Just this once... please.... you'll like it...
Through You I can do anything
I can do all things
'Cause it's You who gives me strength
Nothing is impossible
Through You blind eyes are open
Strongholds are brokenI am living by faith
Nothing is impossible
I'm not gonna live by what I see
I'm not gonna live by what I feel
Deep down I know that
You're here with me
And I know that
You can do anything
I believe, I believeI believe, I believe in you

No comments: