Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our Saturday Nite Fever...

Yesterday was the only Saturday I've missed attending church. The kids went to EPCC for Wild Fire Party so we the 'older' teenagers went out for our own outing. We have tickets to watch The Green Hornet 3-D. It was a good movie. At least my eyes weren't giving so much problem, just a little bit sore but not watery. We're not gonna head home immediately after movie. We went to Dome instead. I've passed by Dome numerous times but the place never really attracted me. I'm not just that into sitting down and sipping coffee. Mind you, I don't even drink coffee. So, anyway.. it was my first time there and I was diligently reading the menu page by page, word by word and *shreakkk* I wonder any of you heard the tear that I made on the pasta page. Sounded more like the chair creaking on the board floor.I'm innocent. The menu was so narrow compared to the books that I usually hold. You can't blame me for tearing a little bit of it. The page got stuck between my fingers. Haven't you heard of all these excuses? After all, I wasn't the only slow coach to decide on what to eat. Judz and Gracie were staring at the menu for so long and flipping here and there. They couldn't even decide what to eat. And the next thing I realized, they were posing for my camera. No wonder the waiters were impatient with us. After more than 15 minutes of flippin' there's still no decision of what to eat. It is hard to decide where there were too many choices yet too few. The pasta has finished so no pasta. The oven in the kitchen broke down so nothing that has to be burnt. We're left with only sandwiches, cakes and drinks. What to do... just get the overpriced sandwiches then. The few leaves of vege cost less than RM1 yet we're eating sandwiches which cost around RM23. This is how you describe living in the high-end lifestyle where everything is cut-throat expensive. Complaining yet enjoying it at the same time. That's how ironic most people are nowadays... or maybe I'm the only one like that. While waiting for the sandwiches to make their way to our table, we always find ways to entertain ourselves instead of looking at each other with beady eyes. We've had a great time yakking and yakking and laughing and laughing. I'm not the only nutcase over here. All Judiths and people close to us are nutcase wreck. And I love them to bits. My Goldrush. Thank goodness for the honeycomb or else I would have spit out everything within a second of drinking from the straw. The taste of coffee. I like the smell, not the taste. This one is sweet enough with chocolate wafers as well. Judz's Twister. It's horribly bitter. How can you drink such bitter stuff? I prefer sucking on a paracetamol than drinking that. Aiya... don't wanna spoil your favourite drink but I still can't imagine how could you drink such bitter and not-even-a-bit sweet stuff. I think that's why people like coffee? Gracie's hot chocolate. Not bad but I just never like my drinks hot. Love them icy cold. Nice marshmallows for our obscene image in the Facebook album. Okay la... not bad. Can drink. Surviving. Enjoying my first time in Dome. And where are our sandwiches? What took so long to squash a few leaves of greens and chicken bits and pieces in between two round breads? My cajun chicken sandwich. I don't mean to be rude but I smell something funny. The cajun chicken smelled like smelly armpit. Like someone's armpit has not be washed after working out for 2 hours straight. Fine with me if you can't smell it but I still think that's the best way to describe the smell of cajun. Smelly armpit. My kids were all at Judz's place. Next stop was her cosy crib. Ah... kissing my lover of the day, Savvy the Prince Charming...

No comments: