Sunday, January 09, 2011

It's Her 13th Birthday...

She's my youngest. How do you define a 13-year-old? How I want her to be? I want her to be different. I want people to see Christ in her. I want her to be unique and original. I want her to be special. I want her to be an example for others. I want her to grow up and... I want... I want... I want... The list is never ending. Yesterday, we celebrated her 13th birthday. I'm happy that she's happy... presented her with an oreo cheesecake since she likes cheesecake. It's a last minute plan.. and I'm a professional in doing last minute planning and carrying out the task on the spot. Our two hours were well spent. It's the time being together that's important. The moment to cherish... I'm proud of all my 4 kids... below in the pic... I'm missing my pineapple... I have the eldest, the birthday princess and my precious... oh, can't you just feel the love? The short time together was our de-stress time as well... I've had a swinging great time and I just like swinging until the wind makes a loud whooshing sound in your ears. Playground isn't for kids only... I'm one happy person while on the swing.... We had a jolly great time together~! Next will be my birthday and I don't think I want anymore cakes... I can't stomach any of them, neither chocolate, cheese nor ice-cream... I want a holiday on my birthday... that's my birthday wish... I wish I have a boss and I just need to give an MC but sad to say.... I'm my own boss... and I've just rejected my own application for a holiday...

No comments: