Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boredom Kills...

Thanks Judz for the photo. I hardly have any photos with my hair tied up in a ponytail.

The boredom is killing me. I've prepared all my work ahead now I'm left with nothing to do unless cleaning the house is considered as a daily task which I refuse to do. I'm waiting for time to cook I everyone else is either in school, gone off for NS or busy at work. I have no more photos to upload... left a few more albums from my Australia trip but I'm too lazy to choose among the 2000++ photos... tedious work.

HHhhhmmm.... I think I'll play with my cute little ol' Donkey while killing time... playing with words not literally playing...

Judz... where are you now? Juju... busy working... He's busy working as well... everyone is busy.. except me...

No comments: