Monday, January 31, 2011

Third Purr From Meowland...

On third day, we, the nomadic tourists shifted shelter again. We shifted to the Riverside Majestic Hotel. It wasn't such a nice hotel but I'm okay with it as long as there's a bed to sleep in and shower to take. Juju and I did something spontaneous. Within 9 minutes, we got ourself a tour guide and set off to Annah Rais Longhouse. It's a Bidayuh settlement and it's a live on. The occupants are around. We got a fantastic tour guide. He's the coolest tour guide that I've ever met. I bet he enjoyed himself to the most being our tour guide. We got up laughing his heart out with our 'private' jokes. After being our tour guide, he became our photographer and I found out that he's a professional photographer. He became the jungle doctor as well. He's everything. Because of how good he is, I treated him to a sumptous lunch. Eerrr... not that sumptous.. we were all very hungry that I could swallow the tables and chairs. Whenever I was busy playing, I completely forget about meal time. Then, using our power of persuasion, we persuaded him to take us to Annah Rais Hot Spring without extra charging us. God is so good, we did get a kind and generous guide as well. He paid for our entrance to the hot spring. Isn't that great? You can hardly find this time of tour guide. All of us had such a great time together that we were totally exhausted from jumping, walking about, posing for my camera and laughing all the way through. As the tour guide said, it was his BEST day ever. I'm glad we can spread our happiness to others. Laughter is contagious~! Dinner was at Jackson and Billy's cosy home. I really love the kitchen so I don't mind helping him out in the kitchen. It feels so at home. Perfecto~! The curry fish tasted so great. That was the most fantastic dinner as part of his housewarming party. Because of my love for his kitchen, I washed all the plates after dinner. In a weird way, I like the sink. Even like the shower head tap. Like every inch of his kitchen. I don't mind cooking there everyday. By the time we went back to our hotel, both of us went straight into dreamland. Such a terrific day~! I can never forget it...

No comments: